For anyone looking for artistic inspiration…..
- Visit an artist’s supply shop.
- Spend some time outdoors with your journal, sketchbook, craft supplies, etc.
- Go for a walk, and take your camera with you to document the experience.
- Stop by the library, and check out some CDs.
- Set a timer, and spend an hour working on something you’ve been putting off.
- Create an artist’s workspace in your home.
- See an Oscar-nominated movie or a foreign film.
- If you don’t have an artist’s blog, start one.
- Visit a “creative” shop that has nothing to do with what you actually do–an art supply store, a fabric shop, a music store.
- Grab a stack of magazines, and clip whatever looks interesting or cool to create your own inspiration board.
- Support the local arts scene. Go to a local festival, music event, art show, play, museum exhibit, etc.
- Plant something. Start your own herb garden. Butterfly garden. Plant a tomato or some…
View original post 1,124 more words